St Andrew’s Cathedral School Library
Our Library can offer:
- Fiction (for Years 5-12), Junior Fiction (for Years K-6), Non-Fiction (for Year 7-12), Junior Non-Fiction (for Years K-6), Picture Books, Graphic Novels, Audio books and Magazines.
- Online ebook and eaudiobook collections through Bolinda and Wheelers
- Learning spaces that can be booked for classes
- Online databases for research
- Teacher Librarians can create lists of online resources for student research tasks
- Teach students how to reference correctly and how to find good resources
- Demonstrating how to use our AV database ClickView
- Sourcing and purchasing specific resources to support teaching
- Library is open before school, during recess and lunch every day, and after school
- Junior School book club is held Tuesday (Stage 2) and Wednesday (Stage 3) Mornings at 8am
Junior School Library - SAH Level 7
In the heart of the Junior School, our beautiful new Junior School Library is for all students in Kindergarten to Year 6, as well as teachers and parents. Please come in and see us if you have any questions.
Middle School Library - SAH Level 4
The brand new Middle School library on level 4 is a wonderful space for students to read, study and relax together, open before school, recess, lunch and after school, most afternoons.
Senior School Library - BBC Level 3
Housed on Level 3 of the Bishop Barry Centre in Druitt Street, SACS Senior Research Centre consists of study areas for students in Senior College (years 10-12), as well as a selection of HSC and IB resources, and a small range of fiction.