SACS Library Collection Management Policy
The collections of St Andrew’s Cathedral School Libraries cater to the learning and recreational needs of students from Kindergarten to Year 12, including the Gawura School and the school’s staff. This policy provides the framework for management and development of a well-balanced collection that:
- supports the teaching and learning needs within the school
- caters to the interests, needs and abilities of the students
- provides literature to foster a love of reading and
- supports the library as the stimulating intellectual hub of the school
- provides access to a growing variety of formats (print and online)
- supports the growing number of languages taught and spoken within the school.